Fluke 1587-FC Insulation Multimeter
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
The Fluke 1587-FC Insulation Multimeter combines a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true-RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Fluke 1587-FC Features:
- Auto discharge of capacitive voltage
- Resistance (0.1 Ω to 50 MΩ)
- AC/DC Voltage - DC millivolts - AC/DC milliamps
- Added User Protection: Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- Three-year warranty
- Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips
- Rugged, utility hard case
- Auto power off to save battery power
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAKTM magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets
View the datasheet for more information.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.