Amprobe HD160C Heavy Duty True-RMS Multimeter
Amprobe HD160C Heavy Duty True-rms Multimeter
The HD160C is designed for professional use in harsh environments. The digital multimeter is rugged and reliable in everyday heavy use applications. The meter construction is rated at IP67 to prevent water, dirt, grime and moisture from entering the case and causing inaccurate readings or damaging shorts.
The multimeter is built of tough, fire-retardant thermoplastic, resistant to grease and chemical spills, with all sensitive components shock-mounted for a drop resistance to at least eight feet.
- Highest voltage capability, measuring to 1500V DC and 1000V AC
- CAT IV 1000V rated
- Special sealing for environment and water resistance. IP67 rated
- Constructed with drop–resistant housing and PCB mounting
- Measures capacitance, temperature and frequency
- Superior 10,000 count resolution with bar graph
- Temperature measurement built–in
- Frequency and capacitance
- Continuity buzzer
- Typically 150 hours operation with 9V alkaline battery and Auto power-down
- Measurement category CAT IV / 1000 V
- Safety cert. DIN VDE 0411, EN 61010, IEC 61010
- Power supply 1 x battery 9 V, IEC 6LR61
- Dimensions 200 x 102 x59 mm
- Weight approx. 642 g (incl. battery)
View the datasheet for more details
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10