Amprobe 2100-Gamma Voltage and Continuity Tester with Phase Sequence indication
Voltage and continuity tester with phase sequence indication, resistance measurement and NCV. Extremely robust tester with doubly insulated wires. No unintentional triggering of RCD/FI circuit breakers and can be used with fast single-handed testing of power sockets with 19 mm contact clearance, without the probe coming away from the unit. Measurement points can also be lit with the integral white LED.
- Voltage test up to 1000 V alternating current and 1200 V direct current
- Digital LCD 12…1000 V AC/ 1200 V DC
- Measures resistance up to 1999 Ohm
- Optical and acoustic continuity and voltage test
- Low resistance continuity measurement <10...50 Ohm
- Patented phase rotation indicator,no 3rd hand required
- Single-pole phase test
- Non-contact voltage (NCV/EF) detection.
- Switchable load (load tester) of 300 W at 1000 VAC / 420 W at 1200 VDC via two push buttons, triggering a RCD/FI up to 30 mA
- IP 64, water and dust-resistant
- Integrated probe-tip protection for reducing the danger of injuries.
View the Datasheet attached for more information.
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.